Five Oaks Lakeside HOA Governing Documents:
- Five Oaks Lakeside – 1988 Amendment
- Five Oaks Lakeside – 1991 Amendment
- Five Oaks Lakeside – Architectural and Aesthetic Guidelines
- Five Oaks Lakeside – Articles of Incorporation
- Five Oaks Lakeside – Bylaws
- Five Oaks Lakeside – Declaration of Covenants & Restrictions
- Five Oaks Lakeside – Homeowners’ Reference Guide 02-2012
MEETING NOTICE: The Five Oaks Lakeside HOA has changed the schedule of Monthly Meetings. They will now meet on the Second Thursday of each month at 6:30pm. Meeting schedules may change occasionally to accommodate unforeseen conflicts, but we will make an effort to inform owners of any change.
Owners are encouraged to attend during the Open Meeting Sessions beginning at 6:30pm. Contact Community Focus if you would like to have an item added to the agenda for the Open Meeting.
NOTICE OF RIGHT TO VOLUNTARY MEDIATION
Pursuant to Section 7A-38.3F of the North Carolina General Statutes, all members are hereby notified that they have a right to initiate mediation pursuant to the terms of the statute to try to resolve a dispute with the Association. The Association, at its sole discretion may agree to mediate the dispute or not. If the dispute is mediated, the costs of such mediation shall be shared equally by both parties. Please be aware that no issue related solely to a member’s failure to timely pay an association assessment or any fines of fees associated with the levying or collection of an association assessment may be mediated pursuant to this provision.