Welcome to Hope Valley Ridge!
Hope Valley Ridge HOA is a Community in Southwest Durham consisting of 23 Single Family Homes and 31 Town home Properties. Eastwood Homes has created a lovely setting and homes with innovative designs in one of the most accessible areas in the Triangle. Contact Eastwood Homes for details.
Hope Valley Ridge HOA Board of Directors
- President – Cindy Szuch (2019-2022) 3 Year Term
- Vice President – Debbie Winegar ( 2021-2024) 3 Year Term
- Treasurer/Secretary – Don Nicoletta ( 2018-2021) 2 Year Term
Hope Valley Ridge Governing Documents
- Hope Valley Ridge – Articles of Incorporation
- Hope Valley Ridge – Bylaws
- Hope Valley Ridge – Covenants
- MONTHLY AUTO DRAFT FORM: Community Focus of NC Inc – Automatic Bank Draft (ACH) Form
- Private Community Documents -a community password is required for this link. If you’d like this password, please contact us.
For access to your individual account information, please LOGIN HERE and register. Allow up to four (4) days for approval
NOTICE OF RIGHT TO VOLUNTARY MEDIATION
Pursuant to Section 7A-38.3F of the North Carolina General Statutes, all members are hereby notified that they have a right to initiate mediation pursuant to the terms of the statute to try to resolve a dispute with the Association. The Association, at its sole discretion may agree to mediate the dispute or not. If the dispute is mediated, the costs of such mediation shall be shared equally by both parties. Please be aware that no issue related solely to a member’s failure to timely pay an association assessment or any fines of fees associated with the levying or collection of an association assessment may be mediated pursuant to this provision.
NOTICE: These downloadable documents are for informational purposes only. Always consult an attorney for information regarding legal matters or legally binding transactions